Thursday, February 09, 2006

After a long hiatus comes...Netbeans 5.0 Preview

Hey. I'm not dead yet. Just got the procrastination bug, and it got a little out of hand. Anyways have a new post for you. I just installed the latest stable version of Netbeans.

It installed flawlessly, and even picked up my 4.1 project stuff. (Not that there was much there)

Even the installer looks a tad different

Progressing along!

All Done!

After installing I created a application link on my desktop and le voila! new icon !! After double clicking I was treated to this, a fairly familiar looking screen, with some new menus up top. For now I just leave you with this screenshot to look at, at a later post I will go into more detail with Netbeans 5.0 as I've had a chance to play with it, also look forward to a review of PCLinuxOS 0.92 an excellent Live CD based on Mandriva from Textstar.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home